Über Elna America
Elna America, Inc. (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Elna Company, Ltd., Yokohama, Japan) is one of the world’s largest multi-national leaders in the design and manufacturing of aluminum electrolytic capacitors; tantalum solid-state electrolytic capacitors, and electric double layer capacitors.
Elna has gained a world-wide reputation for superior product quality, customer service & support, and pioneering leadership in the development of new technologies. Founded in 1937, Elna capacitors are preferred and specified by many of the world’s leading manufacturers whose design, engineering, and purchasing professionals recognize the measurable advantages of both quality and economy that exists in every Elna product. Elna's factories have achieved ISO-9001, ISO-14001, QS-9000, & TS-16949 approvals. Elna technologies support audio, video, automotive, multimedia, manufacturing equipment, and many other markets in applications such as personal computers, digital cameras, cellular telephones, electronic office equipment, automotive control components, and GPS navigation systems to name a few.
- Calculation of DYNACAP Discharge Time
- Connecting DYNACAP in Series
- Principles Behind Electric Double-layer Capacitors, and Their Features
- Reliability of Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors
- SMD Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors for Vehicle-Mounted Electronic Equipment
- Uses of an Electric Double Layer Capacitor