MP23DB02MM MEMS Audio Sensor
STMicroelectronics' ultra-compact, low-power, omnidirectional, digital MEMS microphone is built with a capacitive sensing element
STMicroelectronics' MP23DB02MM is an ultra-compact, low-power, omnidirectional, digital MEMS microphone built with a capacitive sensing element and an IC interface with optional stereo configuration.
The sensing element, capable of detecting acoustic waves, is manufactured using a specialized silicon micromachining process dedicated to producing audio sensors. The IC interface is manufactured using a CMOS process that allows designing a dedicated circuit able to provide a digital signal externally in PDM format. The MP23DB02MM offers multiple performance modes enabled by different clock frequency ranges (power down, low power, and normal mode). The device has a narrow sensitivity range of ±1 dB, high SNR, and low distortion for all operative modes. The MP23DB02MM is available in a bottom-port, SMD-compliant, EMI-shielded package and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40°C to +85°C.
- Omnidirectional digital microphone
- Sensitivity: -26 dBFS ±1 dB
- Always-on experience with low power consumption
- Multiple performance modes (low-power, normal)
- Typical current consumption
- 285 µA (low-power mode)
- 800 µA (normal mode)
- 122 dBSPL acoustic overload point for all operative modes
- PDM single-bit output with option for stereo configuration
- RHLGA package
- Bottom-port design
- ECOPACK, RoHS, and green compliant