The STEVAL-STLCS02V1 from STMicroelectronics' SensorTile is a tiny, square-shaped IoT module that packs powerful processing capabilities, leveraging an 80 MHz STM32L476JGY microcontroller and Bluetooth low energy connectivity based on the BlueNRG network processor as well as a wide spectrum of motion and environmental MEMS sensors, including a digital microphone.
SensorTile can fit snugly in the users IoT hub or sensor network node and become the core of their solution.
- FCC (ID: S9NSTILE01) and IC (IC: 8976C-STILE01) certified
- Software libraries and tools
- STSW-STLKT01: SensorTile firmware package that supports the sensor's raw data streaming via USB, data logging on SDCard, audio acquisition, and audio streaming. It includes low-level drivers for all the on-board devices
- BLUEMICROSYSTEM1 and BLUEMICROSYSTEM2: STM32Cube expansion software package supporting different algorithms tailored to the on-board sensors
- FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1 and FP-SNS-MOTENV1: STM32 ODE functional packs
- ST BlueMS: iOS and Android demonstration applications
- BlueST-SDK: iOS and Android software development kit
- Compatible with the STM32 ecosystem through STM32Cube support
- STM32L476 - 32-bit ultra-low-power MCU with Cortex®M4F
- LSM6DSM - iNEMO inertial module: 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope
- LSM303AGR - Ultra-compact high-performance eCompass module: ultra-low power 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer
- LPS22HB - MEMS nano pressure sensor: 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer
- MP34DT04 - 64 dB SNR digital MEMS MICROPHONE
- BlueNRG-MS - Bluetooth low energy network processor
Introducing… DK IoT Studio™
DK IoT Studio provides the fastest and simplest way to create, deploy, and manage a complete embedded-to-cloud IoT solution.
- Deliver “Radical Simplicity” to IoT Developers and Solution Providers
- Go from idea to prototype in minutes without writing any code
- Seamless path from creation to deployment
- Masks the complexity of underlying SDKs, APIs, and drivers
- No need for expensive, specialized programming skills
- Use DK IoT Studio as a central console to monitor and manage your devices, data, and users
- Integrate your data into a third-party application, data warehouse, or cloud platform
Complete Engineering Cirriculum Tutorials
- Introduction to STMicroelectronics Development Environment and DataLog Project Example. There are two versions of this tutorial. One for Apple Mac Platforms, and one for Microsoft Windows Platforms.
- Introduction to STMicroelectronics Development Environment and DataLog Project Example for the Apple Mac Platform
- Introduction to STMicroelectronics Development Environment and DataLog Project Example for the Microsoft Windows Platform