3M's thermally conductive interface tape 8926 series comprises 0.20 mm, 0.25 mm, and 0.50 mm thick pressure sensitive adhesive tapes filled with thermally conductive ceramic particles. These products are designed to have good converting ability, handing, and re-workability through the introduction of a thin PET carrier. 3M tape series 8926 is designed with a soft acrylic polymer and multiple thickness options to allow excellent wet-out or conformability to many surfaces. The tape series has good adhesion performance to many substrate types and has excellent dielectric performance.
These products can be used for heat management in electronic devices and for general heat dissipation in devices. They may also be used for bonding/joining parts in electronic products.
For LED applications, 3M thermally conductive interface tape 8926 series gives users efficient thermal transfer for long-term reliability and performance optimization.
- Pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) provides reliable adhesion to aluminum and stainless steel
- Can be die-cut with exact dimensions to meet footprint of user's lighting or electronic component design
- Good vibration damping, wet out, and operating temperature range long-term of up to 80°C
- Thin PET carrier designed for good converting ability, handling, and re-workability
- 1.5 W/mK LED solution
- 0.20 mm, 0.25 mm, and 0.50 mm thickness options
- Outstanding 15 KV/mm dielectric strength
- Low thermal impedance
- Ceramic particle filler for excellent thermal conductivity
8926 Thermally Conductive Interface Tape